My Exciting Journey Home

My Exciting Journey Home


 A few months back, I went on this amazing trip. I went to Cox’s Bazar during the holidays. I decided to go by air. It was my first time traveling alone. Not alone per se. My family lives in Cox’s Bazar. I just stay in Dhaka for educational convenience. I was very excited. My heart was racing. I went to the airport 3 hours early to avoid any inconvenience. But the plane was delayed anyway. After I checked my bags, I went ahead and boarded the plane. It was a small journey but an exciting one. The cabin crew took care of everything until the plane took off. After that, they served some snacks and drinks. After roughly 30 minutes, I had landed in Cox’s Bazar. But there wasn’t anyone to receive me, as I hadn’t told my family and wanted to surprise them. After that, I got on a bus that would take me straight home. But I accidentally fell asleep after getting on the bus. So, they took me two stops ahead of my stop. So, I had to hurriedly get off and wait for a different bus. This time I got off the bus in front of my home. My father was going home from the mosque at the time. He was astonished to see me home. After that, I went home alongside my father and met my mom and sister. It was truly an exciting experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campus Chronicles

Education: A path out of Poverty

HEALTHY HABITS: DOORWAY TO A FULFILLING LIFE