An enjoyable and creative day spent with my nephew.

I love playing sports and games. So, I love spending time with children. Now i want to share about one memorable occasion I spent time with my eight -year-old nephew was filled with imaginative play, creative activities, and heartfelt bonding moments. Last year, when my sister and her children came from Australia to Bangladesh to stay with us during wintertime. My sister and my niece wanted to do some shopping. My sister and my niece wanted to do some shopping, so they went to the mall and left my nephew home with me. We had a blast. The first thing we did to order a pizza and enjoyed it with watching tv.  After that we played on the play station for a while. We both love playing FIFA and though my nephew is a lot younger than me, he beat me in all the games. I am getting better through and the next time he visits, I ill beat him for sure. After playing FIFA, we went out and played badminton in the nearby park. While playing he saw and ice cream truck and then he started pretending for ice cream. When i told him no, he started crying and he would leave the park. Ultimately i bought him the ice cream and made him promise not to tell my sister. Afterwards we also went for a stroll in the park, where she found the ducks in the pond to be rather fascinating. After we fed them for a while, she was astounded by how they swam and quacked. Then we went for a shop to buy some colours and came back home. Later in the afternoon, we came back at home, we engaged in some arts and crafts. I had some colouring books, stickers, and crayons with me. He put a lot of effort into her artwork, occasionally proudly displaying it to me.He wanted to put the collage we created with the stickers and coloured paper on the fridge as soon as his parents returned. The evening drew closer, and we had dinner. He joyfully spoke about his day while we ate her favourite dish, macaroni and cheese, which I had prepared. We ended the evening with a nice movie night, when we cuddled up on the couch with blankets and her stuffed animals to watch one of his favourite animated movies. By the time his parents returned, he is full, or energy and he can't sit idle for one second. I guess that's why that time said kids isn’t as easy as it seems. But I must agree with that i really enjoyed spending time with my nephew but the end of the day, I also felt exhausted. Lastly i would say, the day with my nephew was not only enjoyable but also a reminder of the simple joys and wonders seen through the eyes of a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Campus Chronicles

Education: A path out of Poverty

HEALTHY HABITS: DOORWAY TO A FULFILLING LIFE